Schnellecke Logistics Alabama is seeking applicants for pre-employment training for a Clearing Key User in Vance, Alabama. The Schnellecke Group is an internationally operating family-owned company that offers a variety of logistics services. In the automotive industry today, they are one of the globally leading logistics service providers.
CLEARING KEY USER
$16.50 PER HOUR
- Clearing Key Users assist with operation support in all areas
- Support of Engineering clerical function
- Database review and report out of all missed vehicles and downtime
- Review of unresolved issues within database
- Support all areas in SAP problems
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Skill Matrix (Internal Candidates Only)
- Equipment utilization in area of assignment
HOURS & WORK CONDITIONS:
- 1st Shift: Monday - Friday, 6am - 2:30pm; and overtime as required
- This job operates in a warehouse environment
- Noise level may be high
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit for long periods of time; bending and/or reaching may be required
- Personal protective equipment must be worn at all times while on shop floor to prevent injury to self or others
- COVID Policy = masks required
Schnellecke offers a full benefits package which is effective on the first of the month following employment start date. Health insurance is through BCBS of Alabama, Dental is through MetLife, and Vision is through Guardian Davis. Schnellecke offers a robust 401k plan, life and disability coverages, as well as many other elective benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.